Thursday 29 March 2012

Folksy Finds


Folksy is a beautiful website where people like me can sell their handmade stuff without paying a fortune for it.
Very similar to Etsy, but in a smaller British way. I like it even more for being located in Sheffield where I am too.
I like to do my bit in promoting fellow makers and there really is some stunning stuff to be found on Folsky, most at an absolute bargain too, because we crafters are lousy at valuating our own creations.


This week I have made a list on Pinterest. Now that they have changed their T&Cs to something rather more reasonable, I think it's a lovely tool to use.
The Folksy people set a challenge to the theme of : A Stylish Home.
I went for the kitchen at tea time. Take a look at my board, and if you see anything you like you can just click on that item to be taken to the shop.
Here's a sneak peak:


A Stylsih Home