Sunday 3 June 2012

Another Sunday


I've been playing some more with copper clay and different impressions. It's great fun playing with the clay and this week I have added some patina ink to provide some variety to the standard black of oxidisation.
I think it makes these tiny stars look great. The patina even survived the tumbler which is great.


Not so on the next piece which I had to touch up with more patina and then a sealant. I'm not convinced by the result, but maybe it's just down to more practice with the medium. I'll touch it up some more and see if I can smooth out the result.
The one I dipped in Platinol came out gorgeous. Can't argue with the classic after all.


I'd like to offer some pendants in my shop that has initials and text that can be customised and these are the first design to come from that idea.